This blog is a YouTube comment repository. If you find a comment you believe will have lasting relevence to the Net as a whole then please, add it here. I don't care about obscenity in words as long as it's not pointless excess. I do care about obscenity in video and though I will link to your video, it can't be viewed at this URL. Otherwise please contribute for the betterment of your World Wibe Web. :)

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Google

So beautiful and insightful
54spiritedwill54 (4 days ago) Show Hide
420JBUD (4 weeks ago) Show H
pictures and word are beautiful,they just flow together it made me cry a little then i felt my heart get warm and fill with gods love
LVALARA (1 month ago)
Thank you for spreading this message. Namaste

I think that all these comments have something in common.

- Annotations on YouTube - The Four Agreements (Don Miguel Ruiz)

No comments:

Post a Comment